Server error with .ics import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Server error with .ics import

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Rhinehart
    Participant

I’m seeing this error when attempting to upload an .ics file:

“There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.”

I’ve attached one of the files below. This error has happened with multiple files.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello s2ldesign,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I’m sorry about this issue with the ics import and great that you have reached out with this.

The ics files that you are having an issue with, are they all coming from Trumba? Could you please share some more files, so we can investigate?

(It looks like the Trumba files are somehow different than other ics files, thus it gives an error.)

Thanks,

Andras

Mitchell Rhinehart
    Participant

Here are two additional .ics files that are producing the error.

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing those! I’ll add it to the bugticket so our team can check.

I’ll get back to you as soon as I have something. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 3 December 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-3-december-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Server error with .ics import’ is closed to new replies.