Sequential Ticket Numbers

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sequential Ticket Numbers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

I am using Woo Tickets for a raffel. The client needs sequential order and ticket numbers.

I installed this plugin… http://www.woothemes.com/products/sequential-order-numbers-pro/ which works great but Woo Tickets still uses the original random woocommerce order number.

Is there any way to acheive what I need?

Barry

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for posting. Like we covered in our email it is possible to achieve this but it’s not the sort of customization we can guide you through.

Tickets are stored as posts and the ticket numbers reflect the corresponding post ID, so you would either need to work with the WordPress API/directly with the database to modify this or else create your own parallel numbering system.

Generally speaking it can’t just echo the order number because it’s possible to have multiple tickets per order.

Sorry we can’t offer up more on this occasion, but we can definitely leave this open and see if anyone else has ideas/tips.

Andrew
    Participant

Thanks Barry!
    I changed the post ID for the event in the database, and although the order numbers are still random they can at least start from a specific number, which still helps.
    Cheers

Barry

Excellent 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sequential Ticket Numbers’ is closed to new replies.