Separate Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Separate Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jussibr
    Participant

Is there a way I can display my recurring events separatly from the main calender list – or at least have them expire the past months? For example – if I have a recurring event that runs from September to December, I am seeing the September month displayed at the top of my list view – being it is now October I don’t want to see the last month there.

Ideally I would have a header that says Ongoing Events that I can display all the recurring events under.

Barry

Do you mean the individual instances of your recurring event are so long that they span from September to December? Or is that simply the period in which they recur? If it is the former then this is really expected behaviour.

It would be great if you could detail an example in terms of start and end date for the initial event, plus the details of the recurrence pattern (or simply share a screenshot of those settings).

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, jussibr. As it’s been a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Separate Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.