SEO Visibility ? Venues? Organizers?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO SEO Visibility ? Venues? Organizers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

Hello, I now have a question about page visibility with the installation of Youst SEO. While I get that “Pages” must be visible, and the Event Posts (am assuming this is what you meant by “custom post”) include the venue and organizer, should I allow the SEO plugin to be visible for the Organizers, Venues pages? These only contain data that would be visible to the public anyway (in event posts). What is your recommendation? Posts only? Am assuming POSTS includes “custom” posts.
    Krystyna

Geoff

Hey Krystyna,

Nice to see you again — happy Friday!

I personally would suggest allowing your Venue and Organizer pages to be indexed and optimized. Those pages also display events and–since all the content is relevant and properly linked–it can only do good for increasing the visibility of your events.

I’m not exactly an expert on using the Yoast SEO plugin, but I can say that, as you use the configuration wizard, you cab allow Events. Venues and Organizers to all be visible in that process:

Each one is a custom post type and making them “Visible” will instruct Yoast SEO to make those indexable by search crawlers.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

azdancecoalition
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SEO Visibility ? Venues? Organizers?’ is closed to new replies.