SEO Meta Title and Descriptions for Organizers and Venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events SEO Meta Title and Descriptions for Organizers and Venues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

When viewing these pages the title in the browser bar just says Upcoming Events – and is not specific to the name of the post. This is with Priority WP Theme and All in One SEO plugin but have tested it with TwentyFourteen and other plugins deactivated which makes no difference.

Hunter

Hi Annette 🙂

Your SEO plugin should include a section where you can alter the SEO titles and descriptions for events, venues, and organizers. I know with Yoast SEO you are able to easily manage this data, but it’s admittedly been awhile since I used All in One SEO Pack.

Have you done any general web searches on the matter or contacted your SEO plugin author to see if they have any additional information? The only snippets I have relative to SEO are for the Yoast SEO plugin.

I do want to point out our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article. We’re fairly limited on the amount of support we can provide for these types of requests, but let me know what you find out and we’ll continue investigating.

Thanks and have a great rest of your Saturday!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘SEO Meta Title and Descriptions for Organizers and Venues’ is closed to new replies.