SEO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

I want to have on my wordpress site The Events Calendar PRO but does this plugin provide SEO features?

Courtney

Hello Lisa

Our plugins do provide a bit of SEO. I’d still suggest using a plugin like Yoast SEO on each page, and familiarizing yourself with how to fill out Yoast SEO, guidelines for what to write in your events posts, properly using tags and categories, etc. Our plugin makes it possible for you to have a new kind of a post/page, called events. However, on it’s own it won’t create SEO results without good SEO content that you can provide.

We do use JSON-LD data that can stand out well in Google Rich Cards. That information can be detected when you submit your site to Google’s Webmaster Tools. However, Google and other search engines ultimately will do what they will. I’ve seen some sites with our plugin stand out very well for events in search results, and others with our plugin unable to get Google to see rich cards.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘SEO’ is closed to new replies.