send tickets automatically after paying (PayPal)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus send tickets automatically after paying (PayPal)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    niggo
    Participant

Hi!!

Is it possible that the tickets are send autmatically after a user payed via PayPal? PayPal is the only payment-method I offer and I dont want to confirm every order in the backend.

Thanks,
    Nico

Geoff

Hi there niggo!

Good question. I think the best way to approach this would be on the WooCommerce side of things and set your virtual products to automatically update to complete status on approval.

One way to do that is to edit your tickets in WooCommerce (Products > Products) and make sure both the “Virtual” and “Downloadable” boxes are checked for each ticket.

There is also a WooCommerce extension that does this: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-order-status-control/

And it looks like there is another plugin that does something similar.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! It’s been a couple of of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘send tickets automatically after paying (PayPal)’ is closed to new replies.