Selling tickets using Eventbrite on website

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Selling tickets using Eventbrite on website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ciaran

Hi,

I bought events calendar pro and Eventbrite tickets. I thought from the screenshots of Eventbrite tickets that I would be able to take payment on my website through Eventbrite.

Do I need to buy another add-on to give this functionality?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ciaran,

Eventbrite Tickets lets you sync events on your site with those on eventbrite.com, but ticket sales are handled entirely within Eventbrite. Users will be taken to eventbrite.com to complete the purchase when they click on a ticket from your site. Our Event Tickets Plus plugin does allow you to sell tickets that you create on your site (including on events that were imported from Eventbrite), but not tickets created within Eventbrite. Event Tickets Plus uses WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to handle ticket sales within your site.

Please let me know if you have any questions on Event Tickets Plus!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling tickets using Eventbrite on website’ is closed to new replies.