Selling ticket packages in addition to individual tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Selling ticket packages in addition to individual tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m setting up a site for a personal trainer who runs fitness classes. I bought Events Tickets plus in order to sell tickets to individual classes, but also need to sell tickets which users buy in packages of 5 or 10 classes.

I saw on the product page a mention that this functionality might be coming soon. Any idea when?

If not in the near future, any idea how I can make this work? I’m using Woo for the checkout and thought I could use WooCredits, but there doesn’t appear to be a way to integrate the two together.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Chris

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Chris!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

I’m not exactly sure what is the functionality you are referring to. Are you referring to the idea posted here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets ? If so, then unfortunately that’s not something that will be available in the near future.

As a workaround what you could do is set up a virtual product (ticket) in WooCommerce (or your selected eCommerce platform) and provide the link to that product in every event description or meta. This might not be ideal but you might want to consider it for your specific scenario.

Regarding WooCredits, I’m not really familiar with it, but perhaps you could tell me what your were thinking as an approach to achieve what you are looking for with it. We can’t give support for customizations like this, but I’d be happy help as much possible and at least point you in the right direction.

I hope it helps!

Best,
    Victor

Thanks. I actually ended up using Woo Commerce Points and Rewards. When somebody buys a 5 class package for $85, I give them 5 credits. Then each of those credits is worth $20 (the cost of a class), which they can apply to orders. I think it’s working as I needed it to for now.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

I’m super glad you managed to make it work like you need it! Thanks for following up to let me know about it, and for sharing the solution so it might help other users.

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new thread if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help! 🙂

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling ticket packages in addition to individual tickets’ is closed to new replies.