Sell tickets via physical box office as well

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sell tickets via physical box office as well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J van der Werf
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering how to achieve the following:
    My client wants to sell tickets online using your excellent plugin, but also wants to sell tickets at the box office and give the tickets to the client after payment. So using the same system to register tickets, but without having to fill out all details like e-mail address etc. I know there is a plugin Box Office, but this is not developed by you guys and is not compatible.

How to achieve an easy way to sell the same tickets for an event at a physical box office?

Hope you have some suggestions how to achieve this. For example another plugin which is compatible.

Your prompt reply is appreciated.

Thx!

With kind regards,

Johan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not aware of another box office style plugin that would integrate out of the box with our plugins, but I did a quick search and found WooCommerce POS, which you might want to try out. Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so you can use some third-party WooCommerce extensions with tickets.

Another, simpler option would be to create the WooCommerce order manually for each sale at the ticket window by going to WooCommerce > Orders > Add Order. You can select whichever tickets you want to sell and set the quantity. If you then want to print the tickets to give to the customer, you could try out this extension, which lets you download/print a PDF copy of the ticket.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

J van der Werf
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thx for the prompt reply.
    I think the second option works best for my client!

Thx for your great support.

Regards,

Johan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

No problem, I’m glad that will work for you! I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please feel free to open a new one if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell tickets via physical box office as well’ is closed to new replies.