Sell tickets for classes on a calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sell tickets for classes on a calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Hi guys,

We sell classes to a specific industry. We want to post these classes on a calendar (and integrate with MS Outlook online?) on our website, so people can see when they are AND join the class. When they sign up for the class, we want them to pay online through Paypal for example.

For this to work, do I need to set up Woocommerce, Events Calendar and Event Tickets? Do I need the Plus version of both your products?

Trying to figure out what the best solution is for this.

Thanks
    Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO, you have the ability to create recurring events and to use shortcodes to display your events on multiple pages and posts, in addition to other features.

With Event Tickets Plus, you will have the added features of customizable registration fields and QR code check in, also with additional features.

You are welcome to check out the free Events Calendar and Event Tickets and see if they meet your needs.

Also, feel free to check out our demo site here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell tickets for classes on a calendar’ is closed to new replies.