self-registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions self-registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rahmin Pavlovic

Hi there,

Love your calendar.

I have a site for a local team. Since everyone registered to the site will already have access to everything, is there an easy way for users to self register to events on the calendar?

Like, if I’m logged into the site, it’d be awesome if see an event on the calendar, and click a link or something to automatically sign up for it.

Do you have anything like that?

Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey Rahmin,

There are a few ways I can think of implementing something like this on your site – the first (and arguably the simplest) way would be to get one of our ticketing add-ons and just make “free” tickets for whatever events you need people to sign up for.

Alternatively, if everyone has access to everything in the admin already, you could just create “additional fields” with PRO and have a different field for each person’s name – then, if they can attend an event, they can just navigate to that event and put “YES” or “NO” or something into their name’s additional field, and save the event. You can learn more about PRO’s additional fields features here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

Let me know if any of this helps!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘self-registration’ is closed to new replies.