Select Box Drop Down for Year and Month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Select Box Drop Down for Year and Month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    starfiresports
    Participant

Hi,

We’re updating from pre 2.0 version to latest Pro Version and am wondering if there is any easy way to re-create the old year and month drop down select box.

Thanks

Barry

Hi starfiresports, apart from the Use the Classic Header option in the Events → Settings Display admin screen (I’m not 100% sure if that’s what you might be referring to or not) there are no baked in tools to retain the 2.0.x look and feel, I’m afraid.

starfiresports
    Participant

Hi,
    Here’s a screenshot of what i’m referring to, http://bit.ly/19FtVWA. I’m specifically asking about the year and month drop down menu.

Thanks

Barry

I see – thanks for clarifying.

It’s probably possible to transform things so they look like that with the current version, but it would really be a matter of customization work which you’d need to undertake by yourself – our Themer’s Guide and other resources could be helpful if you want to explore making some changes:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Select Box Drop Down for Year and Month’ is closed to new replies.