see ticket icon on event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus see ticket icon on event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    oniregoc
    Participant

Hi

great support here ! that’s why I am coming back 😉

My new question is :

when doing a new event you can add new tickets. In my case I have 2 different ticket : one is to be use as normal ticket to be use by the buyer and second is a gift ticket buy by the buyer for someone else as a gift. ( I use gift coupon in background to do so )

When displaying the event the two tickets appears one above the other with no graphic distinction.

How could I see the personnal icon setup under woocommerce for each ticket ?

Thanks

Nico

Hey @oniregoc,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Stocked to hear you are having a great experience with our support team 🙂

Hopefully you can customize the tickets template to include the product icon or whatever visual distinction you need. I’ll outline the process, but be sure to check our Themer’s guide for further details. Here we go:

– Create the following folder structure: tribe/wootickets/ inside your theme folder: wp-content/themes/your_theme/.
    – Drop a copy of the ‘tickets.php’ file located at: wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/ in the folder you just created.
    – Once you have the view file in place: wp-content/themes/your_theme/tribe/wootickets/tickets.php, you can edit it and add what you need there.

Please let me know if you can manage to do this by yourself from here or still need a hand,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘see ticket icon on event’ is closed to new replies.