See the Ticket -without ordering

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus See the Ticket -without ordering

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jordan
    Participant

Is there a way to see what my tickets look like without going through the whole order? I am having issues with Paypal Sandbox, but I would like to see a ticket before I go live.

I am wondering if it is possible to edit only some of the CSS?

Thanks

Barry

You could temporarily set up direct bank transfer as a payment option, simulate a purchase and mark the order complete – you’ll then receive the email with attached tickets.

Alternatively, try running through the process at our test site:

http://wpshindig.com/event/the-events-calendar-wootickets-wordpress-demo/

(Though there may be a delay before a site admin marks the order as completed and the tickets are dispatched.)

Jordan
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll try that. Do the tickets use any of the websites CSS or the WooCommerce custom email CSS for colors etc, or are they all going to look the same as the demo link ones above? It is fine if they do, I am just wanting to now how these will come out.

Thanks

Barry

The “look and feel” will be the same as the demo site. Since we’re talking about PDFs here stylesheets aren’t directly relevant – and with the current release making changes to the appearance of tickets isn’t particularly easy, however we hope to address that in the next release.

Jordan
    Participant

Sounds good. I recently received the demo Order Confirmation. Everything seems to work really well with this so far. I was going to go with the Espresso events, but I am glad that I went with this instead.
    Feel free to close this -thanks.

Barry

Thanks Jordan – that’s good to hear. I’ll close this but of course feel free to create new threads as and when needed.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘See the Ticket -without ordering’ is closed to new replies.