See multiple events at one time on the monthly view

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets See multiple events at one time on the monthly view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    messiahmbc
    Participant

Hello! I currently have calendar pro. I want viewers to continue seeing the monthly view as the default option. The problem that I have, you can only view one event in the calendar. This leaves a false impression that only one event is happening on the particular date. When I added other events, the calendar became tall. I don’t want the calendar to be tall! Even if I am unable to see all events at one time, can a hyperlink indicate to ‘read more’ just as it does in the list and photo view?

please help please please please.

Messiahmbc

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can help out.

If you activate Day View once the limit is reached for how many events to show per day in Month view it will create a link on that day for people to click to show all the events.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

messiahmbc
    Participant

YAYYYYYYYY that did it! Thank you. Thank you sooooo much!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘See multiple events at one time on the monthly view’ is closed to new replies.