SECRET NUMBER

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus SECRET NUMBER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GDPR20191125
    Participant

Hello!
    First of all, thank you for you plug-in.
    I need to get some customisation about your plug-in please…
    I would like to know if it’s possible to get the secret number a bit shorter (on 5 characters) and with uppercase please ?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi suika,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately that cannot be done easily at the moment.

The only way to do it would be changing 6 core files. However with a plugin update your changes would be lost, so this is not recommended.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again,

I pulled in some extra help for this.

If you use the following snippet, that will change the security code for your RSVPs.

add_action( 'event_tickets_rsvp_attendee_created', 'change_rsvp_security_code' );
    function change_rsvp_security_code( $attendee_id ) {
    update_post_meta( $attendee_id, '_tribe_rsvp_security_code', 'REPLACEMENTCODE' );
    } );

You will need to create a function that generates your unique security code and call that instead of having there ‘REPLACEMENTCODE’.

You can use that as a base to change the codes for tickets selling WooCommerce if needed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SECRET NUMBER’ is closed to new replies.