Seat to choose

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Seat to choose

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ermirp
    Participant

Hi, i am willing to buy this plugin but first i have some questions and i really dont know if i am in the right place but anyway i am going to shoot my first question: is it possible to use this plugin for a theatre, meaning that can the users choose the seats and then book the tickets, respectively to the seat-price? buy choosing the seat i mean something visually or at least some numbers that represent the seat..seat number.

Best regards,

Ermir

Brian
    Keymaster

Ermir,

That is a interesting feature and I can see how that would be useful to many more businesses. I am afraid that is beyond the features of our Ticketing Add Ons and would require some major customization to add it and we would not be able to help through our forums on that.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Seat to choose’ is closed to new replies.