Searching for tags or categories

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Searching for tags or categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Peter da Graça

Hi,

We’re currently using The Events Calendar on our site and noticed searching for event tags and/or categories does not work. Is this a feature included in the Pro version? We’ve extended the standard WordPress search function and searching for tags here will find those events, but we’d also like to enable that in your plugin.

Also, we’ve used this extension:

Advanced Options for Adding Events to the Main Blog Loop

but can’t seem to get it to work. Will this still work with our version (4.6.6)?

Peter

Patricia

Hey Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Our Filter Bar add-on will help you to achieve what you want. With this plugin users can search for events by Event Category, post tag, venue, organizer, day of the week, time of day, and price. You will find more information in the following link:

Filter Bar

Regarding the extension, I’ve ran some tests and it is working as expected in my local WordPress install so I would recommend you to run a conflicts test to identify the cause of the issue in your case.

Also, please note that we are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Searching for tags or categories’ is closed to new replies.