Searched Events results not using current Theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Searched Events results not using current Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    britishpokerclub
    Participant

Hi im very new to this so sorry for the idiot in me
    have my website http://www.britishpokerclub.com up and runnign got the events nearly working as i want them, the search box in the events page works fine, returns a look that i want, but if i try using a normal search box it returns the results but dosnt keep the theme, i have tried looking at all the settings and im stumped….

using currently

theme: Artificer with woodojo/themes
    search ive downloaded relevannsi
    using events pro with the add events plug in

If anyone is able to have a look at the site and test the front search it might be somthing obvious that im missing

thanks in advance
    John

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    ECP’s search box is a special search result page template. WordPress’s core search box uses a different page template for displaying it’s results.

Does that make sense?

-Chris

britishpokerclub
    Participant

yep that makes sense, and the ecp search produces the results i want!, but the standard search isnt using the theme, is there a way to put the event calander search box into a side bar or homepage?

Chris
    Participant

Unfortunately, not without writing a ton of custom PHP and CSS specific to your theme, which isn’t covered by support.

-Chris

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, britishpokerclub. As it’s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Searched Events results not using current Theme’ is closed to new replies.