Search resets in calendar mode when changing month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search resets in calendar mode when changing month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Britton
    Participant

Hello,

When a user searches a topic (ex. ‘Online’) in the filter bar while in calendar mode the search performs successfully. However, if you try to click to the next month, the search topic is lost, and that filter is not reflected on the next page.

Here is the calendar in question: http://mtplportal.org/events/month/?tribe-bar-date&tribe-bar-date-day&tribe-bar-search=Online&tribe-bar-geoloc-lat&tribe-bar-geoloc-lng&tribe-bar-geoloc

Is this expected behavior or is there a way that I can have the filter stick across pages?

Thanks

Geoff

Hey @webgrain,

I see what you mean! That’s definitely not expected behavior. In fact, I was unable to get the same thing to happen on my own test site when using a default WordPress installation.

I see you tried deactivated all other plugins. Did that have any effect? The next thing I would try is switching to a default WordPress theme–actually it would be a great idea to walk through the steps outlined in this troubleshooting guide in full. That will help explain why the search would reset on your site but not when I try it on my test site.

In the meantime, it would also be super handy to have your system information. If you head to Events > Settings > Help, you an copy the information at the bottom of the screen and paste it here as a private reply. That will help me look for possible red flags and go even deeper to try to recreate the issue myself.

Let’s start here and see what we find. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search resets in calendar mode when changing month’ is closed to new replies.