Search Functionality Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search Functionality Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe,
    When someone goes to my Events link, the search result (it says: There were no results found.) always appears even though a search hasn’t been done. How can I get it to just appear when a search is being done and not every time they view the calendar?

Also, I have a past event in Sept called ‘Guided Meditation’ and when I am in the current month and do a keyword search (‘meditation’, it only searches the events in November. How can I get it to search ALL months for that keyword?

Thank you!

http://www.stillwaterscenter.org/events/

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Kevin. Great question!

This sounds like a classic case of a theme or plugin conflicting with The Events Calendar. Have you had a chance to go through our recommended troubleshooting steps of deactivating all other plugins and then activating one by one until the issue surfaces? It’s also a good idea to try a default WordPress theme like Twenty Twelve in case the theme is the culprit.

Please let us know how it goes! 🙂

kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

I have deactivated the theme, and a plugins and to no success, the statement is still appearing.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Kevin. That certainly is surprising. I’ve actually never seen that before. Would you mind sending a screenshot of how you tested just so that I could get a better idea of what we’re dealing with?

Thanks!

kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

I have gotten this to work by disabling the Calendar(free one) then the PRO and then reenabling Calendar then the PRO. Thank you!

Kelly
    Participant

I’m very glad to hear it, Kevin. Nice work figuring that out!

Thanks so much for letting us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Search Functionality Issues’ is closed to new replies.