Search filters do not show up in WordPress Admin?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Search filters do not show up in WordPress Admin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lora
    Participant

Hi,

I currently have the free version of the Events Calendar and I purchased the filter bar. However, on the back end of my Events, in the WP admin, I can’t search by the usual fields (category, dates, etc). With the filter bar plugin, I can search by category on the front end of the website, but not the back end of the events section.

I can’t figure it out. I have all my screen options turned on (Author, Event Categories, Tag, Comments, Start Date, End Date, etc). They show up on the page, but I can’t do a search on any of them…

Am I missing something? Do I need to purchase the Events Calendar Pro to get these search filters to show up in WP admin?

Basically, I would like to search by category on the BACK END of my site – not just the front end. The Filter Bar helped with the front end piece, but what about the back end?

Thanks,
    Lora

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Lora,

I would love to help you with that. That’s a good question. I can see why you might think the filters would appear on the backend as well. We are always considering new ways to try and make even management form the backend easier when you have a lot of events.

One feature Events Calendar Pro  has is that integrates with the free plugin Advanced Post Manager. This does give you the ability to filter events on the backend by category, and date. So if you install pro and APM, you will automatically see those filters popup on top of the list of event sin the backend. Does that sounds like what you are looking for?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search filters do not show up in WordPress Admin?’ is closed to new replies.