"Search Events" not working properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Search Events" not working properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcus J Wilson
    Participant

Hi –

Has anyone else experienced problems with the “Search Events” functionality in WordPress backend? When I run a search, no relative results are returned from Events – although I sometime get results from other Custom Post Types. Or sometime I get an “Invalid post type” error.

Thanks
    Marcus

Barry

You definitely shouldn’t be seeing results from other custom post types nor should you see an invalid post type error. That makes me think there is some sort of conflict with your theme, a plugin or perhaps a combination of those. Can you try running through the following steps?

1. Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11

2. Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve

3. Now test to see if the problem still exists

4. If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned

5. If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    We haven’t heard from you in a while so I’m going to close this. Feel free to open a new issue if you’re still having issues.

Thanks,
    -Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Search Events" not working properly’ is closed to new replies.