Search by State

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search by State

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tracylove
    Participant

I need to give users the ability to search for events by state. I’ve tried entering the state abbreviation (TN for example) and that yields no results. I really don’t want to search for events “near” Tennessee anyway, I want to search for them IN Tennessee. How can I do this?

Hunter

Hello and welcome back 🙂

Sorry to hear things aren’t behaving as expected. I reviewed our logged bug and feature reports and came across one I feel is relevant to your situation. I’ll add this forum thread to the report for the developers to review while making improvements.

I unfortunately don’t have a workaround in the mean time other than getting creative with shortcodes:

Please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search by State’ is closed to new replies.