Search by date and submit button displaying in the wrong positions

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search by date and submit button displaying in the wrong positions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jmegordon
    Participant

Good morning,

The search by date function on my events calendar is displaying with an absolute position of top 806 left 36, meaning it doesn’t align with the ‘date’ field.

Also, the submit button on the bar is falling onto the next line, causing it to look ugly.

How would I go about correcting these two problems?

http://tabletennisengland.co.uk/tournaments/

Many thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Gerry,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’ll need to do a bit more research on the datepicker and what may be happening here. Could you verify one thing for me though, could you verify it isn’t doing the same thing if you switch to a default WordPress theme such as the TwentyFourteen theme?

For the button, it looks like the size of the center column of your sit may be what’s causing there not to be enough room for all of the filters and the button to display within the same row. An option would be to remove the left margin on the button so it aligns all the way to the right rather indented into the top section.

You could try:

.tribe-bar-submit {
    margin-left: 0;
    }

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

jmegordon
    Participant

Hi Josh,

The default theme resolves the issue, however I have no idea what would cause it in our theme. Have you encountered this sort of issue before – do you have any advice on what to look for?

I’ve tried changing the margin and still can’t get it to fit on one line. Is there a way to shorten all of the input boxes?

Many thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Gerry,

Thanks for following up.

I took another look at the site and see that you were able to get the spacing adjusted to get the display on the single line as expected. In reference to the datepicker positioning, do you happen to have any other styles set for the site in regards to the datepicker or the events calendar within your theme?

Thanks!

jmegordon
    Participant

Hi Josh,

No we don’t and I can’t see a reason why it would display this way. There’s never been a date pick function on our website before

Many thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Gerry,

Sorry for the continued issue here.

I’ll take a look at your site to see if I can see anything else that stands out. Unfortunately I can’t make any promises since this appears to be a theme conflict at play. You could also reach out to your theme developer to see if there is any input that they can provide for this issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Search by date and submit button displaying in the wrong positions’ is closed to new replies.