Search by category?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search by category?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theresajennings
    Participant

Back in November one of your employees mentioned an upcoming plugin that would allow visitors to search the events by category and a bunch of other things. When will that be released?

Also, it would be nice when I go to the contact form to ask a question that I not have to fill in the form before I’m directed to the forum.

Barry

Hi @theresajennings,

We’re still working on the Filters plugin and it should be released shortly, however I’m afraid we can’t provide you with a specific or even tentative release date. If you haven’t already seen it you can get a sense for how things are progressing and get a flavour of what’s to come by viewing this blog post.

Also, it would be nice when I go to the contact form to ask a question that I not have to fill in the form before I’m directed to the forum.

It definitely ought to be as easy as possible – but I’m not quite sure what you are referring to here. Do you mean the site URL, plugin version, WordPress version fields etc that are included on the Start a New Discussion form?

theresajennings
    Participant

https://theeventscalendar.com/about/contact/
    Say Hello
    Fill in the form
    Click the dropdown menu for Sales Questions for Paid plugins
    “Please direct pre-sale questions to the appropriate thread at the forums. This thread is open to the public so no tri.be account is required to post.”

This sentence comes up when that item is clicked. *After* I’ve filled out the form. Maybe rearrange the order of the form items, so the drop-down is first, before the form.

theresajennings
    Participant

And yes, I saw this blog post dated October 9 back in November.

Barry

OK great – there’s not too much more we can add in that case so I’ll go ahead and close this thread – and we’ll definitely take note of your feedback re the contact form layout.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search by category?’ is closed to new replies.