Search bar in List View not firing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search bar in List View not firing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen
    Participant

Hi team,

This is a weird one for me: my search bar in the Events Calendar Pro List View is not firing. Oddly enough, I can put in a term in while in map view, click ‘find events’ and it works fine, rendering appropriate results. To make things extra fun, I can type in a URL that includes search terms in list view and it renders properly! But, if I type a term or location, etc. into the search bar and click ‘Find Events’? Nada.

My js console says there is an error on the page: Uncaught TypeError: a(…).tribe_spin is not a function (in file tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js?ver=4.2.7:1) and this error doesn’t appear on any other page, such as map or month.

I’ve removed all my custom tribe files from the server and tried it that way and it still didn’t work, so I know it’s not a custom code-override issue but I’m kind of at a loss. Help!

Colleen
    Participant

After many hours of trial and error, I stumbled on the fact that it was a jquery conflict (as in, jquery wasn’t loading in the right order). I moved it to the footer and problem solved. Phew!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Coleen,

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out and solve the issue.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. We’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugin, we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search bar in List View not firing’ is closed to new replies.