Search bar does not work for Facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Search bar does not work for Facebook events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

Your search bar does not work for Facebook events. I see others have suggested you fix this problem as a new feature, but I hope you will consider this a bug because it afflicts an existing feature (the search tool).

Being able to search a calendar with many events on it is extremely important and more and more calendars will be tightly linked to Facebook.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn

Patricia

Hey Carolyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Iā€™m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your search bar.

This is not an issue that I can reproduce from here: I’ve imported a couple of events from Facebook and searched them in my month view calendar: everything is working as expected.

To get started, could you please update Events Calendar PRO to latest version? After that, if the issue persists, please send us some examples of events that are not showing up in your search results.

Thanks!

Patricia

Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

Thank you. I updated everything and it seems to be working now.

Patricia

Hi there,

You are welcome šŸ™‚ I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search bar does not work for Facebook events’ is closed to new replies.