Search above calendar makes my events disappear.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search above calendar makes my events disappear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lorrainebow
    Participant
    Casey D

Hello lorrainebow,

Thanks for upgrading! We’ll do our best to get this sorted out right away!

This is an interesting problem! Can you tell me what themes and plugins you are using?

I haven’t seen this problem yet, but my gut says there might be a theme or plugin conflict.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

lorrainebow
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Thanks for the info!

Considering the obscurity of the problem and the number of plugins installed, it would be best to start there.

Can you confirm that you have deactivated every plugin and reactivated each until it breaks again?

I know it might be a pain, but it will get to the root of the problem very quickly. It would be even better to test the plugins on a development or staging site or subdomain. When websites are mission critical, it is a best practice to have another instance to make the site before rolling it out to production. Thirty minutes now can save you huge headaches in the future!

Out support team does a sweep of the forums every 24 hours. Most times our responses are much faster than that; many times we respond several times a day. We do our best to offer fast and knowledgable support that is cost effective for everyone. I hope this helps! We have a very experienced staff and should be able to get you on your feet quickly!

Does this make sense? Let me know how I can help!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello lorrainebow,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search above calendar makes my events disappear.’ is closed to new replies.