SCV Import into additional fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO SCV Import into additional fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aydin
    Participant

Hello!

I have two very important question for me!

1. I have created several additional fields for activities. The data for these fields have in my CSV table. How to import the data into new fields?

2. When I import a table with the activities, I can not find in the list of default fields. For example, I can not import the field “Country” and “City.” We have import 1500 activities and then manually passes on each hand and affix cities and countries. But can do it all automatically.

Thank U!

Geoff

Hi there, Aydin! Welcome to the forums. 🙂

Unfortunately, the CSV importer does not currently support additional fields. It’s a feature we’re working on but I don’t have a timeline for its release and cannot say when it will come out.

For example, I can not import the field “Country” and “City.”

Country and City are fields for Venues rather than Events. You can import your Venues first, then import your Events with a column for the Venue they are attached to. Here’s a handy video tutorial that walks through the process.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Aydin
    Participant

Thank you Geoff for youк answers!

1. Okay. Really looking to this feature.
    2. I understand the principle. Thanks, I’ll try.

Geoff

My pleasure, thanks for following up! Feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SCV Import into additional fields’ is closed to new replies.