Screenshots of error messages.

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Screenshots of error messages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yvonnie Ametin
    Participant

I have everything installed but the pro version which gives the error. But the license key does not seem to work:

2017-07-07_12-12-12.png

2017-07-07_12-13-25.png

The shortcodes that allow the calendar to display on a page other than the /events/ page comes with the pro version. And no key seems to work or I can’t find where to place it ?

Event Aggregator plugin is not listed in your downloads. its all a bit odd. Too bad they require a different license for every bit of new functionality – adds up

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonnie,

That message is a bit confusing, since Event Aggregator is actually a separate license but not a download…Once you enter your EA license, you will see the option to import from other sources, but there isn’t any other plugin that you need to install.

I do want to point out that for any of our premium plugins, you also need to be running our free plugin The Events Calendar. I know that you recently switched over to Events Calendar Pro. Once you install and activate it, you should see a space under Licenses to add your Pro license. This will allow you to update the plugin in the future.

You are correct that we do break up the functionality into different plugins, which allows users to only pay for what they need. Many users only need a specific piece of premium functionality, so we do it this way to prevent users from having to pay for things they will not use!

Please let me know if you have any outstanding questions/issues I can help with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Screenshots of error messages.’ is closed to new replies.