Schema Events Category

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Schema Events Category

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    devdept
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve got the Events Calendar all set up on this site for my client, and we love it. However there’s this odd category of http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#event that keeps popping up. They would like to delete it, but every time they do it comes back.

Could you give me some insight as to what that is?

Nico

Hi there Nick,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

Let me say I’m not quite sure what’s going on. Can you please elaborate a bit more on the issue? Maybe sending a link to see this in the site or a screenshot will help!

Thanks,
    Nico

devdept
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot showing the categories. We’ve currently hidden the category from the calendar’s. The client is just worried about it for some reason.

Nico

Hey Nick, thanks for following up!

From what I see those events are being imported from external source via Event Aggregator, right? Can you please inspect some of the events that have this ‘schema’ category assigned and see where they are being imported from? This might a problem on our side or might be a problem in the source of the event.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

PS: Do you think it might be related to this issue in Office 365?

devdept
    Participant

I don’t think the Office 365 issue has anything to do with it since the calendar of events is imported directly from their google calendar.

The category is only showing up when they import their “church-events” calendar. There are currently 664 events with this odd category, and upon inspection I found the attached. So I’m not sure what’s causing this category to appear…

Nico

Thanks for following up Nick!

Can you please send me the feed URL in a private reply so I can try this in my local install? Not sure about it!

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Schema Events Category’ is closed to new replies.