Scheduling ical import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Scheduling ical import

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Roger
    Participant

Hello,
    I just purchased the $89 plugin for event aggregator and I cannot schedule my imports from my ical link. The error is telling me to upgrade to pro. I downloaded the link from my purchase email but it is not working. I have no downloads in my account.
    Can someone please get back to me so I can get this set up or issue a refund.

Thanks
    Janet

Caroline

Hi Janet,

Thanks for reaching out–so sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting set up here! Event Aggregator is a set of import tools that are built into our core plugin The Events Calendar, so you won’t find a separate download for this product in your account. Once you’ve activated a license key for Event Aggregator on your site, you’ll be able to access the product’s full feature set from Events > Import in your WordPress sidebar. Our new user primer provides some more information on how to get set up with Event Aggregator and begin importing events–feel free to give it a look over, and let me know if you should have any questions after getting started! 🙂

Please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else I can do to assist here. Thanks again for getting in touch, and happy importing!

Roger
    Participant

Hello,
    This is my 4th support request and my issue is still not resolved. Yes, I
    have added the license key as I stated in previous requests.
    I have attached 2 screenshots to illustrate the issue. Can someone please
    help resolve this issue asap?

Caroline

Hi Janet,

Thanks for following up! I’m afraid that I wasn’t able to find any attachments on your post–if you’re replying to this forum thread via email, please note that email attachments do not carry over to our forums when posts are submitted in this way. I’d suggest accessing the original forum thread in your web browser and submitting your reply there if you’d like to include any image attachments. Would you mind taking a moment to click through and attach your images again on the original forum post? We’ll take a look and see where we can go from there!

Thank you!

Roger
    Participant

Hello,
    I sent another email showing my issue via screenshots and no answer from support. Please refund my money.

Caroline

Hi Janet,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some difficulties connecting with support via email. In reviewing our email records at support at theeventscalendar dot com, it appears that we did not receive any messages from your email address on file. If you’d like to attempt sending your message again to this support email, we’d be more than glad to review your images and follow up with you here! Or, if you’d prefer to simply receive a refund at this time, let me know, and I’ll go ahead and process that for you.

Thank you!

Roger
    Participant

I have attached 2 screenshot showing that I have added the license number to the event aggragator but still cannot use the scheduled imports. Please help. I really need to get this resolved.

Caroline

Hi Janet,

Thanks so much for following up with those screencaps–they’re a great help! It appears that you may have mistakenly installed the third-party plugin WP Event Aggregator alongside our plugin The Events Calendar. Our product Event Aggregator (no “WP”) is a set of tools bundled with The Events Calendar and does not come packaged as a separate downloadable plugin. I’d suggest going ahead and deactivating WP Event Aggregator to ensure that there are no conflicts with our plugins once you begin to import events!

Moving forward from there, you can access the full set of import functions available with Event Aggregator under Events > Imports in your WordPress sidebar. Our new user primer for Event Aggregator provides more details and step-by-step instruction on how to set up Event Aggregator and begin importing events into your calendar. Please give it a look over, and let us know if you should have any questions as you’re getting started!

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

I hope that helps to resolve your issues here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduling ical import’ is closed to new replies.