Scheduler is no longer importing events from Meetup.com

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Scheduler is no longer importing events from Meetup.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wexler
    Participant

I’m experiencing a problem in that the scheduler (nor importer of new Meetups) is finding and importing new events into the system. When attempted it returns ‘no matching records found’.

Patricia

Hey Wexler,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your calendar. Let me help you to solve this!

Could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > API and make sure that your Meetup API key is in place?

Also, could you please access Events > Help and share a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status? Do you see any errors in there?

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Wexler
    Participant

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin post the update and now it seems to be working. Strange, but OK. Thx.

Patricia

Glad to hear that everything is working as expected now!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be happy to help!

Kind Regards,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduler is no longer importing events from Meetup.com’ is closed to new replies.