Scheduled Imports Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Imports Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Beach
    Participant

I have several (21) schedule imports on my site. Two of them are running daily as expected. The other 19, a mix of daily and hourly frequency, haven’t run for several days now.

The site in question is stage.stolaf.edu/calendar/

WordPress cron is disabled via wp-config.php but wp-cron is run manually (via Linux cron job) each hour so I can understand things not always running *every* hour but it shouldn’t be waiting days. And obviously 2 of the jobs are working so I’m confused about what is happening with the others.

We are running the latest versions of everything (plugin, PRO, Aggregator, WordPress).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Dan

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Dan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry about this import issue. I’ll try to help you with this.

I need to ask you for some more details and info to be able to proceed:

• If you run theĀ stuck ones manually, do they run and complete successfully?
    • Do they run if you trigger the cron manually?
    • Can you share with me some URL you are having trouble with?
    • Can you also share with me a full database dump so I can dig in a bit?

Thanks and looking forward to helping you with this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Daniel Beach
    Participant

Andras,
    Thanks for your help. If I run the stuck ones, they run and complete as expected. I also installed the latest update for the Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and the behavior has changed. It appears that the jobs are running — at least that is what the Schedule Imports and History tabs are showing.

For the time being, I think we can wait a day or so to see if that continues or if the problem reappears.

Andras
    Keymaster

Dan, thanks for getting back to me on that.

Great news! I’m happy to hear it works now. Let’s wait then a couple of days and see if it’s stable. Let me know if anything changes and I can help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Imports Not Working’ is closed to new replies.