Scheduled Import – Issue with Event Aggregator Server

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Import – Issue with Event Aggregator Server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Wood
    Participant

Hello,

Our Facebook scheduled imports keep failing and it’s attempted 4 times an hour, for the last 24 hours or so… so the attempts are adding up.

It says “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator Server: Please try your import again later.”

I also notice the Facebook token is not showing up under settings -> api’s. Normally there is the option to ‘Refresh your connection to Facebook’.

Brian Wood
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with the imports. Let me help you with that.

I have just taken a look at your license key and it seems to be active and working fine.

Could you please go to Events > Settings > Licenses tab, remove the EA license and save. After that re-enter the license key and save. Does it change anything? Please let me know about it.

Also, could you please verify your Event Aggregator System Status by navigating to wp-admin > Events > Help? Does it show any errors?

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Brian Wood
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Glad to know everything is working fine for you now. Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Import – Issue with Event Aggregator Server’ is closed to new replies.