Scheduled Import Fails

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled Import Fails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Moss
    Participant

Clicking “Run Import” will run the import successfully but every time it tries to automatically run, it will fail. What additional information can I provide to help find a solution? It will load about 650 events each time. It is set for Daily import.

Thanks!

———-

The Events Calendar
    Version 4.4.1.1

The Events Calendar: iCal Importer
    Version 4.2.5.1

Hunter

Hey Joseph,

Thank you for posting to our premium plugin support forums and sorry to see you here under the circumstances. We had a bug report resembling what you’ve shared with me, but it’s recently been patched. Can you please update to the latest versions of our plugins and retest to see if the behavior occurs? Please make sure you have the default WP theme and only our plugins active.

Additionally, imports weren’t so much failing; they were simply being rescheduled and ran once someone visited your site (either front end or back end). The imports are triggered by wp_cron which runs each time your site is visited.

Thanks again and please keep me updated with what you find out. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled Import Fails’ is closed to new replies.