Scheduled events not importing as scheduled

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Scheduled events not importing as scheduled

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Colleen Myers.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Myers
    Participant

Hello,

My scheduled events are not being imported regularly as they have been scheduled to do. The only way I get them to load is to manually press “run import”. The problem is that we are running a community calendar so it doesn’t work to have to manually import from 60+ different event organizers.

Also, on some events, the feature image from the Facebook event is not loading with the event, so it has no image on our calendar.

Thanks

Hunter

Hi Colleen,

I too have noticed my scheduled imports not running as they should be, so I’ve logged a bug report and added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

I’d also be happy to update this thread once I have more information from the developers, including a possible workaround until we can get the bug patched. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled events not importing as scheduled’ is closed to new replies.