Schedule Multiple Events Buttom Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Schedule Multiple Events Buttom Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angela McFarland
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem as a user frm 9.27.17 however that thread has a private comment and is since closed. Seeking assistance. The thread said, and I’m in the exact same boat:

“The schedule multiple events button is not functioning. Clicking it don’t give recurring event options, but instead simply sends me back to editing the event / post.

I have reviewed and followed all the points from the Testing for conflicts guide. It still doesn’t work with Twenty Sixteen and only Tribe plugins activated.

I have tried to use both Chrome and Edge. Same problem.

I have double checked time and time again, to make sure everything was up-to-date with the newer versions, and everything seems to be up-to-date (see below).”

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Angela,

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles with the button. I’d be happy to lend you a helping hand.

Thanks for going through our conflict testing guide, much appreciated! In the process, did you also manage to deactivate the MU plugins?

MU PLUGINS
    Endurance Browser Cache version 0.4 by Mike Hansen(https://www.mikehansen.me/)
    Endurance Page Cache version 1.1 by Mike Hansen(https://www.mikehansen.me/)
    SSO version 0.1 by Garth Mortensen, Mike Hansen

If not, it would be great if you did check that as well, to be sure that nothing interferes.

I would like to ask for 2 more things.

In Chrome open the Console. To do this press F12. Then switch to the ‘Console’ tab and start creating an event, with recurrence rules. Check if any error or warning messages appear in the console. If they do, please share them with me.

Can you also share the url of the other thread you mentioned? Might be helpful.

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule Multiple Events Buttom Not Working’ is closed to new replies.