Schedule 2 day events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Schedule 2 day events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Cellini

I am trying out your Events Calendar software to see if it works for me before I buy the plugins I need. A major roadblock is the seeming inability of the Events Calendar to list a 2-day event with one ticket price. I am only using the basic Events Calendar but It doesn’t look like Events Calendar Pro allows for multi-day events.

Your feedback would be appreciated,

John

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You should be able to create multi-day events with both the free version as well as Events Calendar Pro. Additionally, Pro comes with the ability to create recurring events. Regarding the ticket price, you can sell tickets using Event Tickets Plus. Adding a ticket to a multi-day event (an event with a start date of 10/22 and an end date of 10/23, for example) is no problem, but please note that recurring events are limited in their support for tickets. You can add tickets to a series, but it will be the same ticket on every event in the series, not separate tickets for each date.

I hope that helps clear things up, but please do let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule 2 day events’ is closed to new replies.