Scannable WooCommerce Tickets – Beta

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Scannable WooCommerce Tickets – Beta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Riddle
    Participant

Hi MT Team,

I’ve looked through the forums and see that you’re currently in dev for scanning tickets via QR or bar codes. I read that you don’t have a drop date for that functionality yet, but I mis-read the pre-sale documentation and thought that this was already available.

We have an event coming up in August and we anticipate the need to check in more than 1000 attendees in around 30 minutes. Without scanning, this will be a problem. Can we be a beta tester for this functionality (are you even at the beta testing stage?)?

If not, is there a quicker way to back-end check in attendees rather than by searching through the attendee guest?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jacob,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the confusion about that feature when originally purchasing our plugin. If you would like to be part of the beta program for the QR codes please send a request to support[at]theeventscalendar.com where you can get a bit more information about the plugin as well as be added to the beta list.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Scannable WooCommerce Tickets – Beta’ is closed to new replies.