Says I need the Pro version

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Says I need the Pro version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roger
    Participant

I just purchased the event aggregator and can’t set a scheduled import for my iCal, getting a message saying I need the pro version. I certainly hope I don’t need to purchase something else after purchasing $89 plugin and it doesn’t fully work like the claims. Also I don’t have any downloads in my account?
    Please refund my $ or help me get this expensive plugin to work correctly. Frustrating….

Trisha

Hi, Janet!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this 🙂

I’m sorry to hear about the frustration but I think I can help here.

Event Aggregator is part of The Events Calendar plugin. Once you enter your license in the license tab it will allow you to import without any problems. The error you’re getting leads me to believe you might not have entered your license. Does this sound right?

Let me know if this helps. If not we may have a different bug on our hands!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Roger
    Participant

Hi Trisha,
    Nice to hear from someone at support.
    Of course I entered my license key?
    I’m also having an issue with the all day events on import since this is my only option. It’s adding a day and marking it 12am – 12am.

Trisha

Hi, Janet,

Can you send a screenshot of the message you’re seeing? That would help us track down what might be happening.

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then pasting it here for me as a private reply.

Thanks so much for your help!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Says I need the Pro version’ is closed to new replies.