Saved Venue Dropdown in alphabetical order?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Saved Venue Dropdown in alphabetical order?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Is there a way to make the venues in the “saved venues” dropdown (in the add/edit event page) display in alphabetical order? The more venues we put in there the list is getting a little cumbersome to select from.

Thanks,
    Greg

Rob

Hey Greg. Thanks for the note. They actually should be doing this by default; you’re experiencing something different on your end? Any chance you’re running a pre-WP 3.2 release?

Greg
    Participant

Hi Rob,

No, I’m running 3.3.1. Any idea what would cause this… plugin conflict?

-Greg

Greg
    Participant

OK, I got it. It was a plugin conflict… “Post Types Order”. In the settings for that plugin, if you have “admin sort” checked off it affects the list of the venues.

Rob

Hey Greg. Glad to hear you got this resolved; sorry you had to do so before I was able to respond with a follow-up (though I would have suggested exactly what you did). This is helpful to know; while we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to get the plugin working smoothly with everything else out there, it is always helpful to know what our plugin is compatible with and what it’s not as we plan out future releases. Let me know if you need anything else on this or any other points.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Saved Venue Dropdown in alphabetical order?’ is closed to new replies.