Saved Venue and Organizers disapear

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Saved Venue and Organizers disapear

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dnikolo
    Participant

Hello, Iam using The Events Calendar 3.2 and Community Events 3.2. When a registered or not registered user selects any saved Venue or Organizer, these saved elements(selected ones) are been renamed as “no title” in my dashboard with no data left inside them.

Thank you for your help,
    Dimitris

Casey
    Participant

Dimitris,
    Thanks for reaching out and hopefully I can help you out here.

When viewing your Event Submission page (http://www.ikidbookstore.com/events/community/add), I’m not seeing any saved Venues or Organizers in the dropdowns. Does this issue also happen when the user enters in a new Organizer/Venue?

dnikolo
    Participant

When you try to add a new organizer/venue everything works smoothly, but if you try to use it in a new event everything is corrupted. you could try it in our site.

1. add new event with a new organizer/venue
    2. add a new event using the saved event
    3. when you try to add a new event no saved organizer/venue can found.

Regards,
    Dimitris

Casey
    Participant

Dimitri,
    You have to make sure the events, venues, and organizers are approved and published before they’ll show up on the Event Submission form. By default, they show up as ‘Pending’.

Try going to ‘Settings->Events->Settings->Community’ and changing the ‘Default Status for Submitted Events’ to published like this: http://d.pr/i/UFcq

Let me know if that resolves the issue.

dnikolo
    Participant

Casey,
    Yes I know, I did several tests before I sent a request for help. Even if I create a new venue/organizer form inside my dashboard the result is the same. When someone use the saved elements we have a mess.

dnikolo
    Participant

I just did the test you mentioned, moved option to “publish” and created a new event and after that a second new event using the saved organizer/venue. Unfortunately we have the same result.

Casey
    Participant

Dimitris,
    I’m still looking into this issue, as I believe it has something to do with foreign language installs. Let me do some test scenarios on my end and I’ll let you know if I’m able to replicate this. Thanks for being patient!

Casey
    Participant

Dimitris,
    I just wanted to give you a quick update. Since I wasn’t able to replicate this issue in my environment, I’ve asked one of our developers to try to replicate the issue using a Greek WordPress install.

Thanks for being patient and I’ll give you an update as soon as I can!

dnikolo
    Participant

thanks a lot for your support.

dimitris

Casey
    Participant

Happy to help!

Casey
    Participant

Dimitris,
    Can you supply us with the Greek Language files for WordPress, so we can try to replicate this issue? I can’t seem to find where to download them. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Dimitris,
    Can you answer my request above so we can keep troubleshooting this? If we don’t hear from you in the next couple of days, we’ll have to close this one out. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Saved Venue and Organizers disapear’ is closed to new replies.