save attendee information in woocommerce customer account

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus save attendee information in woocommerce customer account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    salilou
    Participant

Hi,
    is there a way to save the attendee information in the woocommerce customer account?
    So we could spare the customer to have to re-enter it with each order.
    Thank you!

Hi Hannes,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

A WordPress User is created whenever a user creates a new account.  So every time they log in, you should see their information pre-populated.

You can disable guest checkout through WooCommerce, so that users must create an account in order to purchase tickets to an event.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

salilou
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    I expressed myself incompletely.
    I am concerned with the information in the additional fields / field maps that can be created for ticket submission.
    Best regards,
    Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Unfortunately this information does not carry over for future ticket purchases.  You can export this information via CSV and save it that way, but it will not populate a ticket with that information automatically.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘save attendee information in woocommerce customer account’ is closed to new replies.