Samen stiles for month and week view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Samen stiles for month and week view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Hi.
    I want to have the same initial styles for month and week view, because I think the styles have to be the same. Today I have different styles, but I expect the same. Look at images

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for reaching out!

First, I would recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

Next, if you go under Appearance > Customize > The Events Calendar, you will see some options for changing some of the colors for events pages.

If neither of these options gets you what you are looking for, then you may need to add some CSS. We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck with the CSS or have any questions, please let me know exactly what you’re looking to change – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Hi
    I check my settings, re-save it.

“Default stylesheet used for events templates”
    Tribe Events Styles
    Default Events Template

But in month view I didn’t see blue round rectangle for event. Only text on white background.

Setting Appearance->Customize->Event Calendar-> Calendar Highlight Colour
    For Week view – it change color for both (currect day and events rectangles)
    For Month view – ONLY currect day.

But I expect that I will have for Week and for Month view the same color rectangles.

Moreover, in case of I have more that 3 event on day with month view I have link in calendar, which is not wrapped and goes to the other day.

Look at my image. I tried to show what I expect and not wrapped link

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry,

The week and month view do not have the exact same styles by default, but you can change them with CSS. For example, if you would like to change the color behind the event titles in month view (see screenshot), you can do so with the following:

.events-archive.events-gridview #tribe-events-content table .type-tribe_events {
    background-color: darkgray;
    }

For the “View all” link, you can fix the overflow issue by adding the following:

.tribe-events-calendar td .tribe-events-viewmore a {
    white-space: initial;
    }

As I mentioned previously, CSS customizations are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but I hope this helps get you started! I would also recommend taking a look at this article, which has some more tips on customizing the CSS for events pages.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Thanks. It is what I need to know – different default styles.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great! If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Samen stiles for month and week view’ is closed to new replies.