Same same but diffident : )

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Same same but diffident : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peter
    Participant

Hi people @events tribe

Got the same happening with the $symbol being placed on the wrong side of the value.

Let me know if there is anything else you need from the site

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/currency-symbol/

Courtney

Hi Peter

Unfortunately, this is an issue we are already aware of and the team will address it in a future maintenance release of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report so we can let you know as soon as a bugfix is released.

In the meantime, we have a workaround that will force the currency symbol to always be before the price. You should place the following code snippet into your theme’s functions.php file or use the My Custom Functions plugin:

add_filter( 'tribe_reverse_currency_position', function(){ return null; } );

Let us know if the snippet works for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

peter
    Participant

Hi Courtney

Thank you getting onto this so quickly! I implemented the work-around code you suggested and the currency sign has returned to the correct side of the product value 🙂

You guys rock,
    Pete

Courtney

Thank you Peter! We do love helping you get the results you expect. Sorry again for this bug. We plan to address is on our next maintenance release in 2 weeks or so. If anything happens then, please do open a new thread. I’m headed out for maternity leave any day now, so another thread with a team member that is present would be best.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Same same but diffident : )’ is closed to new replies.