Same problem here

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Same problem here

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Participant

I have the latest versions of everything. If Sensei is disabled, calendar works, if enabled, calendar gives 404.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out, @Victor.

Can you share what your site’s Permalinks settings are? These are literally located in “Settings → Permalinks” in your wp-admin. Are they /%postname%/, for example?

Thank you!
    George

Victor
    Participant

Hi George,
    my permalinks are set to /post-name, aka https://www.mysite.org/sample-post

George
    Participant

Thank you Victor—we’ve actually heard from a number of folks who have the issue you describe and have confirmed that there’s a bug with our plugin and Sensei.

We are working hard on a fix and will hopefully have one available for release in a few short weeks, hopefully sooner.

Stay tuned to this thread; and stay tuned to our blog for release news at http://theeventscalendar.com/blog

Sorry for the trouble!
    George

Victor
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

I totally agree, @Victor—we have this bug with Sensei and another major bug with Eventbrite and are devoting much of our resources to trying to resolve these problems as soon as possible. Your patience means a lot and I cannot apologize enough for the trouble.

Stay tuned! And let me know if you have any other questions/comments/concerns in the meantime.

Sincerely,
    George

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for the patience while we looked into this! We’ve done some testing and this issue seems to be introduced in the latest update of Sensei (version 1.9.5). Downgrading Sensei to version 1.9.4 should make this right again.

We are in contact with the Sensei team to solve this, and will be giving you another heads-up when the fix is in place.

Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

☝️ Thanks for posting this @Nico!

Let us know if we can help anything in the meantime, @Victor!

— George

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we could work this out with the Sensei team. They have just rolled out an update (version 1.9.6) with a fix for this issue, so you can go ahead an update the plugin in your site.

Please let us know if this works as expected after the update,
    Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

☝️ Thanks for posting this @Nico!

Let us know if we can help anything in the meantime, @Victor!

— George

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you once again for reaching out to us about this. We just released a new version of The Events Calendar and all of its addons that contains a fix for this.

Our blog post with the full details: The Events Calendar 4.1.4 and premium add-ons

We recommend updating as soon as you can to get the latest patches. Please let us know if this fixes the bug you have been experiencing or if you have any follow up questions. Thank you again!

– Brook

George
    Participant

Indeed! The new version is out; let us know if it helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Same problem here’ is closed to new replies.