Same issue

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Same issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keinan

Hello Geoff, and thanks for your reply. I apologize for posting this issue here (I did try to get into the filter bar forum), but I am actually fixing a site that someone else created using the calendar. Unfortunately, I myself do not have Pro login credentials. The issue the client has been experiencing is that the site’s custom fields disappeared as filter fields one day, from the front end and the back end. The custom fields are still in the event editor, but in Settings/Filter thy are not listed as viable additions. Nor can they be seen it the filter bar itself. I am not sure if this is an issue with original site creator’s Pro account, or if maybe an auto update whisked the filters away. Bottom line, they aren’t there. And according to the client, they haven’t been for a while. What can I do?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Keinan,

Geoff is out for the rest of the week, but I’d be happy to try and pick up where he left off. I might be missing a little backstory here but I’ll do my best to fill in the blanks.

Are the fields setup in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Additional Fields ? WordPress has its own thing called “custom fields” while ours are called “Additional Fields”. It’s confusingly similar names so I wanted to double check that you are using Additional Fields.

Are all of your plugins up to date and on the same version? Right now Pro, Filter Bar, The Events Calendar  and any addons should all be on the 4.1.x versions.

Thanks for reaching out! Please let me know if you have any questions of your own. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same issue’ is closed to new replies.